Kimz Dog Park Private Perth WA - SOR
Our private dog park is located south of the river in Mandogalup, only two minutes drive from Anketell Road. We have been granted council approval to permit dogs to have off lead fur fun on this fully fenced and gated property where you can drive straight into the first paddock for parking.
There are 4 paddocks covering approximately 3 acres of fully fenced and gated areas. Most of the fences are 5 feet high, and the lowest being 4 feet, around the parking paddock.
This space has beautiful surroundings of the countryside, where the land is flat to exercise your dog with plenty of shade from the trees. You can walk, run or train your dog’s here as it’s such a relaxing experience for both of you, plus knowing that there is nothing else coming into the peaceful space. Whatever you choose to do we are sure you’ll have lots of fun through all the seasons throughout the year.
Please bring your own poop bags and pick up your dog’s poop and place in the bin provided in the car park.
All dogs have to be fully vaccinated and even your guest dogs, if you'd like to bring them.
We hope you enjoy this rural tranquil place of beauty, and would really love for you to leave reviews to help others be aware of this stress-free fun and safe place for the dogs to play.
- Bookings are for 1 hour at $28 or 30 minutes at $21 which includes 2 dogs per session.
- There is an extra $5 per dog if you wish to bring more than your 2 dogs.
- There is a buffer between sessions so that you don't over lap with other dogs that aren't in your group.
- Do not enter the parking area if someone is still in there, please wait outside the gate for them to leave.
- When you park your car in the paddock, keep it is visual for others to see, so that no-one enters, until it is empty.
- For safety, please make sure you leave on time before the next dog arrives.
- Close every gate you go though into each paddock to ensure you know where your dog is at all times.
- All dogs must be up to date with a fully vaccination and KC.
- All dogs and owners must be registered with SniffSpace.
- Maximum of 15 dogs.
- No Smoking, No alcohol and No fires.
- Maximum 8 cars parking.
- There is no running water here but we have supplied a rain water tank for the dogs, so there is water in every paddock.
- We hope you appreciate that we are not liable for any injuries caused at any time of the year.
-Take care of yourself during the summer seasons as you need to remember this is a rural area, plus you may need to bring a towel during the wet weather as your dogs may need to be rubbed down before getting back in the car.
- Please remember there are no amenities here.
- If you decide you cannot make your space-time, we do not offer refunds, but you can rearrange another time to come again.
- Please leave reviews to help others be aware of this stress-free fun and safe place for the dogs to play.
- Most of all, have fun and enjoy :o)
- Pick up all rubbish before you leave
- No smoking on the premises
- Dogs on leash while entering and exiting
- Inspect the space before unleashing
- Do not leave your dog unattended
- Respect the space
- Please respect the neighbours
- No chewing furniture/plants, either of you!
- Leave the space as you found it
- No refund if you cancel within 3 hours of your booking start time.
We visited Kim’s Dog Park for the first time today and loved it! Both my dogs were able to run and sniff and play in a lovely safe setting. It was very hot today but there was plenty of shade, water to drink and green grass. Will definitely be visiting again !
Love visiting Kimz dog park. So nice and peaceful and 100% a safe space for my dog to run free. I find each paddock has it’s own vibe and the last paddock is mine and my dogs favourite. Can’t wait for the next visit.
Loved our time here and will be back it's super safe and jaxs loved it
So lucky to have Kimz nearby. Four big, open, fully-gated paddocks with seating, water and shade. Digging spots, rolling spots and lots of interesting features to look at. Just off the freeway, easily accessible and even the parking is enclosed for maximum ease. We're regulars - it's just so easy.
Amazing place with lots of shade and different areas for our dogs to explore. My boy and I had an amazing time!
My pups love having a secure space to run freely by themselves. Lots of shade which is great in Summer, multiple water bowls and chairs for the humans. Kim is very a wonderful host and a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely be back!