How to invite doggy friends during the booking process?
Although we want to make sure that there are no strange dogs at your booking and therefore only allow 1 doggy booking at a time, you can ask your doggy friends to join your sniffari….Let’s face it, off-leash playtime can be better with friends.
This way, if your fur baby has specific friends they would like to catch up with without others around they can invite them to come along and have the place to themselves. Think long walks, joint games of fetch and doggy parents having a stress free picnic :)
Start by finding the space you’d like to book
- Proceed to choose your date and time and click “book now”
- On the next screen, you will find “Do you want to invite a friend for a playdate?”
- Click on yes and add in their email address
- If you’d like to invite more than one you can add an email by clicking “Invite another friend”
- Continue through to the Pay for the booking.
- An email will be sent out to a playdate's email address with a link to join.
A couple of things to remember:
- Make sure to check how many dogs are allowed at a space at a time before sending your invites.
- Your friend and their pooch must be members of Sniffspace or happy to join to accept your request to ensure the safety of all.
- There is a fee. Your friend will receive 50% off to join you on your sniffari.
Please see below video tutorial.