Although we want to make sure that there are no strange dogs at your booking and therefore only allow 1 doggy booking at a time, you can ask your doggy friends to join your sniffari….Let’s face it, off-leash playtime can be better with friends.
This way, if your fur baby has specific friends they would like to catch up with without others around they can invite them to come along and have the place to themselves. Think long walks, joint games of fetch and doggy parents having a stress free picnic :)
But what happens if you've made a booking, invited a friend, and then another friend decides they'd like to join? Well, you can follow the steps below to make sure you can relax together.
- Log into your account
- Click on "My Bookings"
- On the right of the booking, you will see the "Invitation sent" in blue
- Underneath you will see "Edit or Invite a new friend"
- If you’d like to invite another friend you can add their emails by clicking "Edit or Invite a new friend"
- Once you have all your friends added, click "Send invitation".
- An email will be sent out to all your friend's email addresses with a link to join.
A couple of things to remember:
- Make sure to check how many dogs are allowed at a space at a time before sending your invites.
- Your friend and their pooch must be members of Sniffspace or happy to join to accept your request to ensure the safety of all.
- There is a fee. Your friend will receive 50% off to join you on your sniffari.