Make the most of your Space listing.
If you want all those doggos to convince their pawrents to choose your space there’s a few things you’ll want to consider:
- Add a great description to your personal profile.
- Photos speak a thousand words as they say. Make sure your photos show exactly what your space has to offer.
- Add as much detail as possible to your listing including:
- An accurate measurement of area
- List all Amenities available
- Be honest about your fencing
- Let the pooches know what games they can play
- Add parking and access instructions
- Be descriptive
- Don’t forget to be clear as to other dogs and people being present and / or audible. Both these things can be triggers for visiting dogs and detract from their sniffari.
- Be as flexible as possible with your calendar times and days
Lastly - Don't forget that if you have resident pooches, they should be kept inside and away from any windows so as not to disturb your guests.