***Please message to make sure I'll be home before you book.***
The 'wild side' really is quite wild. Thigh high grass and weeds, until I can do some maintenance there.
There is a large grassy area around the house that can be used, but my two kelpies will want to be part of the action.
40+ acres of steep old forest. Dog fence on the boundary. There is a creek and waterhole on the boundary to cool down afterwards.
September 2022 I finally had my first successful booking with two lovely dogs who came to run, walk, fetch and swim. Everyone had a great time!
Please give at least 24 hours notice when booking. There may be ticks and leeches so please bring anything you need to treat or prevent them.
Don't forget to bring drinking water.
Once your booking is confirmed I will send instructions on how to get here.
- Pick up all rubbish before you leave
- No smoking on the premises
- Dogs on leash while entering and exiting
- Inspect the space before unleashing
- Do not leave your dog unattended
- Respect the space
- Please respect the neighbours
- No chewing furniture/plants, either of you!
- Leave the space as you found it
- No refund if you cancel within 3 hours of your booking start time.
My two dogs had the time of their life exploring The Wild Side, but the absolute highlight was cooling off and chasing sticks in the gorgeous natural waterhole with Irene’s two kelpies! Irene was so friendly and welcoming and very generous with her time. We can’t wait to return!