Teds Place - Adventure & Training Park
Beautiful gum studded 2 acres of fully fenced undulating paddock - 1.5 meter high graduated rural fencing. Situated with in a 60 acre property.
Winter creek runs through the park.
on entering the drive way veer R) towards Big sheds, Adventure park on the R) . Parking near the gate.
- Pick up all rubbish before you leave
- No smoking on the premises
- Dogs on leash while entering and exiting
- Inspect the space before unleashing
- Do not leave your dog unattended
- Respect the space
- Please respect the neighbours
- No chewing furniture/plants, either of you!
- Leave the space as you found it
- No refund if you cancel within 3 hours of your booking start time.
The directions and parking instructions were clear and the place was easy to find. Dogs had an absolute blast running around and sniffing. Olive especially loved playing in the water in the creek. The area was very secure and the view was beautiful too! Bernadette also gave us some dog treats which was lovely!